Cosy accessible ground floor apartment
This courtyard apartment is on the ground floor in the original part (17th century) of the main house. It is our smallest best value property for 2 people.
- Spacious double bedroom, which includes a comfortable sofa & sitting area
- Ensuite bathroom with bath & shower – fully refurbished 2014
- Kitchen, hand crafted in wood to complement a traditional dresser, includes the dining table
- Entrance hall with drying cupboard
- Fully controllable electric heating, includes storage heaters and convectors
- Free Wifi throughout the apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for a quick microwave meal or a full 5 course meal! The fridge has a small freezer. There is some coffee, tea and sugar for your arrival and useful things like salt & pepper. We provide tea towels, oven gloves, dish clothes, washing-up liquid and cleaning products.
- Freeview television, dvd player, books and games box for any wet weather entertainment.
- There is a laundry room with a free washing machine and tumble dryer for you to use at anytime.
- Cot and high chair available at request (first come first served)
For prices and availability please click on Check Availability & Book Online
Pets: We regret that we are unable to take pets in the properties or in the garden.
Accessibility: If you have any queries or needs, please enquire for more details. We will try to accommodate your requirements wherever possible. Corrie's bedroom is on the ground floor with almost level access. There is a small raised lip from the bedroom to the hall but isn't suitable for wheelchair access, due to the historic nature of the building.
Sleeping: The bed has two pillows per person, duvets, mattress covers and bedcovers. The bottom sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels, bathmat and tea towels are all included in the rental and beds are made up ready.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of our properties.
Gardens and Grounds: You will have access to our extensive grounds, gardens and rope swings, at your own risk. There is outdoor furniture and benches around the garden